Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Hungry $$$$$$$$$

I said 'byebye' to $1111.

So I've to work harder to earn it all back!
Surprisingly, when my account balance goes down, it gives me more determination to work harder and churn out more hair-brained ideas to earn money.

If I were a millionaire/billionaire,
I would probably rot in my bed at home and high tea everyday until I die from good food overdose.

Someone once said,
'Hunger is the best motivation'

Wanting something is not enough. You must hunger for it. Your motivation must be absolutely compelling in order to overcome the obstacles that will invariably come your way.
Les Brown

Often I've wished to have been born into a filthy rich family.
But knowing my personality...
I'm highly likely to roll around the house till the cows come home if I didn't need to work.

Maybe that's why God chose to have me, be born in a normal family who at certain times have financial worries.
He's forcing me to use my brain to achieve more.
I'm quite certain He doesn't want me (or anybody else) to roll around and be useless.

But at any rate,
I'm looking forward to the days when I can make a choice to roll around...or not.
=)

No comments: