Thursday, April 23, 2009

Blow wind blow.

As the bus pulled up to the bus-stop, it started to drizzle.

Hiding my head under an extra T-shirt,
I half walked, half ran home.

By the time I reached the void deck, a block away from my house...
the rain became heavier and the wind picked up speed.

It's damn scary!!
I felt little twigs fly past and tried to walk faster but it took such an effort.
And my area is having lift upgrade so there's a lot of construction material all over.
Afraid that I'll fall over some metal/plastic or get struck by a flying object...

'Freak Accident : Stabbed by flying branch.'

OMG...
the wind kept pushing me to the side as I tried to walk straight.
Obviously my own body weight and huge heavy bag did not help much...

On second thought,
someone half my size could have experienced
'flying without wings',
so to speak.


Update : Apparently, the wind was a FREAK wind storm thingy that was experienced island wide, everyone else was scared too.
I feel comforted.

No comments: