Sunday, October 11, 2009

I've been looking for BLACK comfy shoes and inevitably went into Crocs's homepage.

I love love love their Ocean Minded Range!!

Look at these!! So pweetyyyy!!!


- SOLANA -




- TORREY -




- LA JOLLA -



- LILY WINTER PLAID -


Nothing to do with black comfy shoes what so ever!!
But they look good!

Ok, I found someting in all black that I liked,
looks a little like their earlier ballet flats : Prima.



- MC CALL WINTER -




- LILY WINTER -



***


Thinking of getting iPod Nano...
and it's...
Frustrating!!


***

Oh...you know the Kinder Buenos that are sold in VALUE PACK of 3s?



credits to here



I ate all 3 packs today...muahhaha!
Meaning 6 rows consisting of 24 bite sized pieces.

YaY!
More power to me!

I really should do something to control my sweet tooth.

No comments: