Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Today's word of the day is - Shallow

Of all the shallow things to pray for.
I'd like to pray for the strangers who try to add me on FB
to look like the following :

Photos taken from various blogs/fan site

Super Junior!


Super Junior Han Kyung and SiWon


DBSK


DBSK


...you know these things don't happen,
at least not to me.

What I tend to get is this...



all ugly pics taken from here

I totally don't get the people who try to add strangers on their friends list.
How come it's all girls or at least 95% girls on their list?
Do they have like no In-Real-Life friends?
(I ask this because their total list is normally about 50+ girls only)

Are they keeping another account for their I-R-L friends?
And a separate one for their extra curricular activities?

I'm thinking these people tried to add like a few 1000 girls and
a handful actually accepted...
out of pity?
out of desire to increase their friend list?
Whatever.

Even though my marital status is set as
Married.
Even though I'm born in
1962.
(which makes me 46 *hiak!*)
Even though I did not tick ANY of the 'Looking For' boxes
  • Friendship
  • Dating
  • Relationship
  • Networking
(It's 'coz I'm NOT looking for anything...I'm perfectly fine entertaining myself and my IRL friends!)

So what this tells me is that regardless of my status,
anything that looks remotely female,
(I'm a boy btw...it's time for DODO to be unleashed...muahahah!)
one would be added as a friend?

Isn't that being shallow?
These kuku people don't really give a rat's behind with regards to what I'm about ya?

So I shall be just as shallow...

And right now,
all the half past six people just don't cut it.


Shallow
adjective, -er, -est, noun, adverb, verb –adjective
lacking depth; superficial: a mind that is not narrow but shallow.

No comments: