Thursday, December 18, 2008

MY Super Branded Bag Part 2

At the swimming pool yesterday,
when Em passed it to me on behalf of Jeremy,
I wanted to re-trace my steps and head on back to where I came from.
It took me quite a while to accept the present 'coz i was like
Question Mark...?...Question Mark.

Is that horrendous looking thing for me?
But after I saw the closeup,
I laughed like crazy.
Really like a mad woman.

Who would have thought...
Me,
a person who couldn't care less for big name brands would get one.

Thank u once again to:
Jeremy, Gerry & Dawnie!
(u made my secret tai tai wish come alive! hahaha!)



And 3 BIG NAMES no less!
Seriously, no one would walk next to me if I carried this around.
=x


1st up,

Very Lian
by
LOUIS VUITTON



Hiao
by
HERMES



Chieo
(looks like act chieo...)
by
CHANEL


I'm sure the person who came up with the names
is the same one who suggested Aragorn be called
BAK
for
BAK-KWA

=p


Anyway,
this is the REAL present.

It's really super chio!!
Spot the country that I like but have never been to!
kakaka!

No comments: