Thursday, December 18, 2008

My Subway Mission & a Super Duper Branded Bag Part 1

Lucky is making me a little mental!!
Was on the MRT to Toa Payoh and singing the song in my head.
When I got to the chorus, I realized I was bobbing/swaying to an imaginary beat.
(but I cannot help it! I'm like one with the song! *ohm*)
I must have looked weird 'coz I wasn't wearing earphones and look like I was shaking suddenly.
Luckily, no one saw, their backs were all facing me.
KakaKA!
=p

***

You know,
my tummy is not even trying to hide discreetly.
Therefore, the Subway mission.
I'll be replacing my meals with a 6-inch Sub as many times as possible
until this Sat (eat eat eat many many again...)!
(Dawnie! Last thurs, I tried to order a half inch sub for u! Said it wrongly la! =p)

Blue girl,
Chicken Breast, no chilli, no onions, olives only on half...
is like our norm already man.

And I got a SUPER DUPER branded bag as my birthday present!!
Confirm no one will ever own something like that before.
Woohhoo!!
*prance around in bimbo moment*


Jeremy, Gerry & Dawnie!
Thank you muchos!!!





What's your first impression of the
SUPER DUPER Branded bag?
It's so cool right? Silver with Christmas colors and gold!
FWAH!!!
Where to find???
Closeups of the bag in next post!!!


P/S to the person going to KimChi land >> Ahn-nyeong-ha-sae-yo (hi!, they also use it for byebye!) and Kam-Sa-Ha-Mi-Da (thank u!). The other day at FaceShop, one of the helpful salesgirl told me Kam-sa-mi-sama or something like that. *fainted*

No comments: