Sunday, December 7, 2008

My half baked secrets.


Promised someone to keep a secret.
I shall keep it in the deepest pocket I can find.
I wonder if the secret will get to be complete.

***

And then there's a secret surprise.
I promised not to tell.
Keep getting this urge to give the person some hints.
But I've always stopped myself.
I don't think the person in question reads my blog.
So therefore I'm just going to say:

I wonder if the secret will get to be complete.
Thank Goodness it will be over by this week.

*pheew*

***

So there you go,
Full of secrets and schemes at the moment.

It's going to be an exciting month of December.
=)

***

There's an outing tomorrow.
*Gasp!*
Outing?
The lingo is sooo...
I don't know what to say.

Anyway, I suggested a dress code.
Dawnie said pokka dots!!
LMAO!!!
I'm waiting to see Justin and CK in pokka dots!!!

Let's not be too evil Dawnie!!
ahahha!

With Dawnie's help, Gerry came up with...

MONOCHROME
MONOCHROME
MONOCHROME
MONOCHROME
MONOCHROME


No comments: