Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Super Emo Post - go away pls.

It could be coz of the gloomy weather.
All grey skies and noisy pitter patter on aluminium makeshift shelters.

It could be coz I'm in PMS mode.
All the mood swings and lethargic leg feeling.

It could be coz I've been listening to Ne-yo's So Sick.
All the way through last night.

So now I'm feeling very unwell, my stomach hurts and my eyes feel like they need the help of some toothpicks to keep them open.

Every little thing is making me irritated.
I'll most likely be mean to random persons on the street if I go on like this.

Carrying on with being miserable...














AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
SNAP OUT OF IT PLS!!!!



Update:

Mom's counting a stack of old notes Grandma has been keeping.
The plan is that the money will be distributed to family members while she's still alive.
This is to avoid potential ugly scenes.

So there's alot of blue $1 boat notes and a stack of RED $2 notes.
Mom said,
...the $2 notes not distributing yet, it's going to be used as
ang pao (red packet) money when Grandma passes away.

Apparently, the ang pao is like passing on the family inheritance.

Damn emo today already then when I heard it, my eyes felt so hot and feel like crying.
Grandma not dead yet but have to think of wrapping inheritance ang pao and scared of family fighting over money.
*sigh*



No comments: