Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sleep beckons but...

2.20AM and watching Liar Game Episode 7.
Suzanne! You're right, it's an excellent show. The writers for this series must have had scored A+ in their statistics, probability and human psyche. Some game rules are really so 'cheem' (high level) that even with the illustrations I can't understand the details. *water in the brain*

Crocs is having a warehouse sale! I was there (with 1 crazy girl and met up with another crazy woman)!! Pics will be up soon! Wish I bought more!!! Sale ends today!! Sunday 16 Nov 2008!! =)
SOOOO MANY things to do but I'm still spacing out.

On a whole other note, someone is pissing me off. Just can't help but feel that things are 'like that' because of your own fault. You brought it upon yourself.
In future, don't be suprised if i treat you indifferently.

No comments: