Sunday, November 30, 2008

And among other things - Twilight the movie

The water today's freezing.
At the end of 2+hrs, Deirdre and I did 10 x 25m FR kick.
OMG...felt so faint after cheonging and did not warm down.
'Coz it looked like a storm was coming.
Even walking home, I was afraid I'd throw up or keel over by the road side.
But I deserved it la.
=(

***

Twilight the movie was slightly disappointing.
They really did follow most parts of the book,
though it felt like I was speed reading and every chapter I skipped some pages.
Many times I caught myself thinking,

Eh? Didn't they do this and this first? -_-

If you wanna watch it and can't wait for it to open in Dec,
you should be able to find it online if you search hard enough.
But obviously quality wise it's gonna be what-you-did-not-pay-for.

So now I'm still pondering if I should watch it in the theaters.
Maybe it will be better? I'm so not satisfied!
*sigh*

If you haven't read the book, I suggest watching the movie first.
The casting people also made sure that Bella had multi-racial love interests...
Ang moh, Chinese, Native and there was supposed to be a black guy as well
but...
if I said anything more, it might turn into a spoiler.

The best part about the movie is the intensity between Bella and Edward.
Especially towards the end...
it's sweeter when you have a taste of fruit thats forbidden.

Ahhh!!!!!!!
Now I definitely want to watch it again
in High Definition with Good Quality sound effects.
*nods vigourously*
Was I unconciously trying to psycho myself into doing so????
pffft!


And...and...and...
I started on a new series...
It's called True Blood,
recommended by someone from the movie forum.
Oh man...
Will I ever stop?

True Blood is for adults.
I stress...
ADULTS only
.

Kids under the age of 16,
should NOT watch it.
It will burn your eyes and make you stupid.
Really.


Hmm...
I don't think they'll ever show it in Sg.
By the time they censor all that's meant to be censored...
a typical episode is about 50+mins,
the censored version would be around 20mins.
YES! it's THAT much!
I watched the censored version FIRST
and then gave up because the storyline got cut off all over the place and I couldn't follow.
Yeah, strange people would suddenly pop up into a scene and talk about
stuff that happened before and then you're like...

GOT MEH?!?

The amount of censorship probably is the same as
Sex and the City & The L word.
Highly recommended to Emily!
It's got vamps and a whole lot of what you like best.
=p


***

I am anticipating dinner tomorrow
*slurp*
=p~

No comments: