Monday, May 3, 2010

Thoughts

Seems like I do most of my thinking while on the bus.
Not that I stop thinking when I'm not-on-the-bus.
But there are a great many other things to distract me when
I'm at home(internet/tv/drama series/etc etc) or
out with friends(food/gossip/shopping/eye candies...).
Thus I reserve my thoughts on more important issues to be thought about on the bus.

One of the more important issue I've been thinking about...
Stop spending so much time online.

On average, I think I spend at least 5hrs online per day.
Mostly due to surfing on Facebook(have stopped this!!! YAY ME!!) or watching many MANY korean drama series.

So I'll be stopping my addiction to drama series and spend more time on many other things.
Hopefully better and more constructive other things.
=))

O.M.G...I forgot how easy it is to blog.

No comments: