Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I feel damn insulted!

Can you imagine,
suddenly being approached by a random stranger...
who jumped out from nowhere, totally blind sided me.
Asked me how old I was in Mandarin...

"Ni Jing Nian Ji Suei?"


When I ignored him,
he started saying in English about how he's looking for people to blah blah blah...

Apparently looking for "talents/models"
Hello??
You're looking for "talents/models" in the dark??
(It was 7+pm and in a not very well lit area.)

Watch the following videos,
you'll understand why my legs refused to stop moving.



Call me superficial/judgmental/fake/whatever...
*roll eyes*

But if you look like this...
(warning :butt ugly, top half naked person in video.)



By gosh!
ONLY approach with a
10 FOOT POLE
[meaning : you and I on opposite ends]
PLEASE!


Even if you've been on tv...




And own a so-called model/talent agency...




What TV STATION are they talking about??
You mean they've been on TV or youtube??

Do you feel like vomiting yet?


If you believe in him and thinks he can make you a star...
You should really check out these videos.





If he can't make you a star,
maybe he can help you get a boyfriend.



OR
hand you some CASH
$$$$$$



WOW!



So sorry dear readers...
You must feel like I wasted your time with all the nonsensical videos.
I just had to rant it out!

But look on the bright side,
since your lunch and dinner came out,
you must be 2kg lighter now.

Thanks for reading till here man...

For my next post,
I'll blog about the latest bangkok trip...
which I nearly got scammed.

Still not over it...
still damn pissed!

Going to buy a 10 Foot Pole now!
Cheerios!


No comments: