Friday, July 31, 2009

Today I learnt that eating your own booger,
can make you invisible.
(thanks Gerry for the education! hahahha!)


...and today I was told that I looked like I...


"haven't been training........

...

...

...

(very long pause)

...

...

...

.........and eating."


Thanks man!!!!
Please wait for the end of August ok!!!
I size 8 for you to see!!!
Grrrhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

I'll join Expressions or London Weight Management if I have to!!!
TSK!


****************

And...and...and...i just saw things I wasn't supposed to see on Facebook!
Spoil my eyes totally.
It's my own fault.
Went into some disgusting person's Facebook and saw his pictures.

Don't know if I want to gag first or throw crap at that person first.


****************

To an unhappy person in OZ : JIA YOU!!!
To the crazy person STILL in the office at almost 2AM: JIA YOU!!!

To everybody else and me :
Be happy and healthy!!!


No comments: