Sunday, July 19, 2009

...

Cannot believe I'm aching from yesterday.
Maybe my bag was too heavy.
So no surprise that my shoulder's aching.

BUT!! my tummy is aching too, as in the muscles are aching also.
Maybe due to stomach ache in morning??
Maybe due to all the laughing?

HELICOPTER!!

best joke ever!

Thank you to the Birthday girl and (part-time birthday hubby?)
for your hospitality and food!!!
yummy!!
May all your future troubles and quarrels be solved by the 2 soup-bowl-flower-pot-looking coffee cups!

Happy Birthday to Jordan!~~!
May you become the biggest pop star ever ok!!

****************


Deliberately didnt go for Shape run!
Muahahhahaah!

because...I'm afraid of contracting the 'HeeNee'
hahahaah!

because...I crashed my heel into a wall and got rewarded with a cut and bruise...
because...I don't feel like it...
because...I'd rather sleep in...
because...sleeping at 4am the night before is more fun...
because...a free goodie bag is not enticing me anymore...
because...I spent wayyyy too much money this month and would rather earn MORE MONEY!

because...it's a Sunday!
because...I can and will give as many reasons as I like.

lalalaaaaa
*airhead*


so not into exercising anymore...how?...learning to grow fatter is easier.
WOOHOO!


No comments: