Sunday, May 24, 2009

Wo Ai Ni

Just finished watching cat fight on tv (S Factor).
Super gossipy finale, the only episode I've seen.
Entertaining.

Tomorrow is Day 6.
It's almost the end, reaching soon!!

Last week I learnt an important lesson from a 5yr old.
We were speaking a little Mandarin and,

She said : I know how to speak Chinese.
Me : What?
She : Wo Ai Ni.
Me : Ohhh...
She : (sagely) It means I Love You.
Me : Do you know Wo Hern Ni?
She : No, What's that?
Me : It means I hate you.
She : (in earnest) We cannot hate anybody.
Me : *blank*
Me : *pai seh*
Me : *recovered* ooohhh...
Me : ok, Wo Ai Ni.

Really, it's Huo Dao Lao, Xue Dao Lao...
and from a 5yr old at that.


P/S:
I've got about 100+ lollipops!!!
I need another 100 ChupaChups!!
It's sold out at Sheng Song already.
Wonder who bought everything??!?!!?
Need backup!
Donation anyone?
hahahaha!

No comments: