Sunday, May 31, 2009

Took a double take in the mirror today.
My 'byebye' fats are growing.
eeeekkkksss!!!

Need to DO something already!
And I've no more excuses like Zombie Nation...

***

Waking up super early in the morning.
Gone were the days of sleeping till 12pm.


At the HQ...




Leggy legs...about to start their engine...



Bubbles galore!!



Jump! or Fall down?



Big SPLASH!



New Age Goggles



Aqua Acrobats...



Cultivating My Little Mushroom Farm...



One of my favourite pictures...


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Revenge!


Though I've been complaining about the lack of sleep and what not.
Looking at these pictures, really makes me miss the girls.

***

Not gonna buy the Fujifilm underwater camera!!
My senses has come around and I'm looking at camera specifications and quality,
instead of colour availability.
hahahahaha!
Just realize Olympus Stylus 850 SW has shocking pink!!
Woohoo!

But anyway...

Now looking at Olympus Tough 6000 or the Tough 8000
Tough 8K is almost elephant proof.
If the elephant weighs 200 pounds or less...
=p

No comments: