Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Tuesday Museday

No work today!!
My students couldn't make it.
Woke up late, lazed around, watch Hannah Montana the movie.
Lots of singing, some dancing and little screaming girls.
Passable, will not die from boredom.

After that Gerry called to go for lunch and shoe shopping
BUT
dad already bought lunch and I still had many manyyyy things on my To-Do-List.


Today I Finally :

  • figured out that the Fujitsu Online Warranty must be registered using Internet Explorer. I've been trying to register for the last 3 days using Firefox. I got frustrated for nothing. -_-
  • packed my clean clothing into the cupboard! Mom normally puts them on top of the Multi-Tier Drawers and they'd start to become mountains.
  • got my hair cut. It cost me $9 only! I like my new hair cut!!!
  • ran at the park. My legs are aching.
  • took pictures of things I want to sell. Wanted to take pictures last week! Procrastination came along. It's not all done yet though. My camera decided to die from lack of battery power, just when I was on a roll...


I still have to :
  • wait for the battery to power up and take more PEEKTURESSSS!
  • organize my insurance letters and what nots.
  • contact Citibank and Standard Chartered. Potential BFFs...
  • pay Singtel bill, overdue for 2 mths =p
  • read my library books!


***

I'm a member of RMC & Holdings.
We officially have 2 members at the moment.
hahaha!
Recruitment is now open!


***

Swine flu is getting more scary.
Reminds me of SARS.
=(

No comments: