Sunday, April 5, 2009

Related to Stupidity...

Heard about some stuff through the grapevine...

Shaking my head in disbelief and my mouth,
wide open waiting for the jumble of words to get in line.

How can I be related to all those people?
(even if it's distant...)
Even though it's not for me to choose...
I don't want!!


One is an idiot who borrows money or buys stuff with your money
and at that point of time promises to repay you.
Days pass and then weeks...and you realize you've run out of fingers and toes to keep count.
(I know those reading want to offer their toes and fingers...thanks! but I don't like to borrow!)

And as if acting 'blur' and keeping mum would make your debts go away.
*roll eyes*
Just like not reading your bills will make them disappear.
HeeellloooooOOhh~
It does not work that way, please!

Don't you just hate on those people who owes you money and then keeps quiet,
to never talk about it ever again in the hopes that 'Time will heal all things'.
Even the hole in your pocket. -_-

I'm just gonna have to say a big FAT
SORRY!! You met me and I WON'T FORGET!!!
I can't remember right down to the cents,
I'll just have to round it UP!

I know you're just pretending and being genuinely insincere, irresponsible
and a whole load of other negative words that are not here right now.
You were already on my blacklist long time ago.
Thank you for reinforcing it.



The other is, from what I know, a horrible mother.
(Everything's from hearsay. Maybe my ears are wrong. If you're not then prove me wrong!)

I hope that all the information is wrong but...
If you don't know how to be a mother, please refrain from giving birth.

Your offsprings are supposed to be nurtured and protected by you.
NOT to be used as a TOY or a means to show off or a way to get out of situations.

If you did feel uncomfortable in that particular situation,
how can you, as a mother put your helpless kids in a position where the same thing
might happen again??


What you did already proves brain power is some what lacking
but I guess there's no limit to stupidity.


No comments: