Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The Last House On The Left



The caption reads :

If bad people hurt someone you love
How far would you go to hurt them back?


I think it's a fantasy list of things to do to violent criminals.
AAA violence and gore!
Not meant for innocent eyes.

******

And I'm PMS-ing.
In a super horrible mood with a splitting headache.
The bouts of flu and stomach upsets are getting to me.

******

Waiting for the Geylang Serai Rojak food poisoning report to come out.
It's so scary to think that one could die or miscarriage from food poisoning.

There are so many bugs out there.
*shudders*

In my house, no one does any cooking.
We depend on the coffee shops and hawker center for our daily meals.
SO I guess that ups the probability of me getting food poisoning.
=(

Apparently some people who ate the rojak
already felt there was something wrong with the sauce.
It was reported that it tasted funny but quite a few of them ate it anyway.

Think this stems from the traditional way we were brought up.
Our parents telling us not to waste food.
'There are millions of people who are starving in Africa' etc.
And wasting food is akin to wasting money.
*Thousand year sigh*

So now, I will go by this rule:
If the food tastes OFF, throw away!!

I think you should too!
Visiting the hospital is SOO not a way to save money.

On another note,
we should not depend on just the 'A', 'B', 'C', 'D' rating of food stalls.
The cook's personal hygiene should be a big point as well.

There's this stall that sells prata/roti john near my place and my mom,
she swears she'll never order from that stall.
Because of this one time,
she saw the guy blow his mucus-ified nose,
wipe it on his clothing and proceed to prepare prata.

And we all know how prata is made.
Can just imagine the person eating it saying,
'wah! very good! very good!'



No comments: