Thursday, April 30, 2009

Computer Games and such

Met an interesting cab driver today.

After many complaints like,
"That goon-du motor-cycle, don't want to go...if not, I'll cross already. Now stuck here red light!"

He said,
"You know ah, Singapore drivers sometimes make me want to vomit blood"

Couldn't hear him well so I went,
"Huh??"

He repeated,
"Singapore drivers make me vomit blood! HAHAHAHA!"

He seemed quite happy to vomit blood leh...

And he knew I was going to my friend's place,
so he asked if I was going to go to 'play computer games'.
LOL!

Made me think...
is there anyone out there now who would go to their friend's house to play computer games?
The average Singaporean family would most likely own at least 1 desktop or laptop.
Plus everything is connected online, wouldn't need to physically go to someone else's house anymore right?

***

BTW, Coffee Bean is having a $1 off student discount if...

1. the student shows concession card.
2. the student buys in the Large size

Guess how I came to know about this? -_-

No comments: