Thursday, December 11, 2008

2.5 girls - Gossip! over Subway.


After the swim, we had Subway for dinner.

Fi and I were gonna eat 6" each.
We shared a foot long so it would be a better deal.
At first Fi asked me to choose the filling that I wanted,
she said 'Anything...'
Remember, it's after some exercise...
Knowing what was gonna come, I said,
"Ok...Veggie Delight..."

hahahha!
The look Fi gave me was priceless.
(like the speechless, incredulous look when you've sprouted an antenna or 2...)
Finally she said,
"Can we have a little bit of meat or not?"

Didn't want to take the usual Turkey breast as it's high in salt.

Wanting to try something new, decided on the chicken breast.
Oven baked Chicken Breast. WooHoo!
Subway is bestest!!
And it's good!

After buying a club sandwhich for orange girl, we went back to find the others
but they weren't at the usual place.
So we hung out at McDs while waiting for orange girl.
McDs is like temptation island.
I want french fries...
I want ice-cream...
I want burger...
NoNoNoNoNonononooooooooooooooooooooo!
(I stole 3 fries from Fi! hahah!)

When you put 3...i mean 2.5 crazy girls together,
all sorts of topics will be discussed!

Anyway, let me try and recall the gossip/topics we covered...
  • boys (as usual...their quirks, our stupidity...)
  • work (about bad timing at the office, suppliers and their offerings...)
  • collagen (how they don't work, we shld just sleep and eat right.)
  • karaoke on sunday (box or party world which is better?)
  • slimming creams (how they burn down the fats, how you shld not bathe with kimchi slimming cream.)
  • bits and pieces of li wei's party (which I shld update but too lazy to.)
  • friends (how everyone's got their own idiosyncrasies...like how I'm not normal)
  • threading (ahahhaha!)
Did I miss anything out?

Anyway...
Threading
we've hatched out a semi-plan to meet up on one of Dawnie's lunch breaks
to thread our gorilla faces.
And we're gonna ask threadist(?) if anyone's ever tried threading
in places where the sun dont shine.
Wonder if she'll give us a discount.

***

Did you know I'm a fan of Agyness Deyn?












Her sense of style is wierd but it works for her!
Reminds me a little of Rui En.


No comments: