Monday, November 10, 2008

Satisfy my cravings 1 at a time.

Cravings come and cravings go...
only after they are satisfied.

My mom's watching Last One Standing on DVD!
It's very stressful to watch.
A lot of "he's-the-bad-guy-don't-trust-him" plots.
If you have free time and like hong kong drama series.
This is quite a good drama.
The acting is good too!

It's been nominated for Best Drama, Best Actor and Fav. Male Character Role in the
TVB Anniversary Awards.

The actor nominated is Kevin Cheng.
Saw him in Canopy of Love. I like!!




Profile

  • Name: 鄭嘉穎 (郑嘉颖) / Cheng Ka Wing (Zheng Jia Ying)
  • Profession: Actor, singer, and model
  • English name Kevin Cheng
  • Birthdate: 1970-Aug-15
  • Birthplace: United States
  • Height: 178cm
  • Weight: 63kg
  • Star sign: Leo
  • Chinese zodiac: Dog

Woo! He's already 38yrs old! Doesn't look it.
The result of a supremely well kept specimen. =)


*************************

Alright! I'm out of the Facebook phase already.
Honeymoon period is so over! Yay me!!

Aside from that, I need to get out and exercise more.
My knee is being problematic again.
Dear Mr. Weather, stop being rainy please!

I want to watch Twilight and The House Bunny.
Both of which I'm unable to find online!

A movie still from Twilight.


Im normally not a fan of vampire movies but the movie quality is just...WAH!
Saw the trailer and it's really fascinating.

And I've a date to go satisfy my KTV craving next week!!! WOOHOO!!!
I will work damn hard to build up my song list and memorize every word!

Ena's coming back soon!! 29 Nov, a date to remember.
You promised to go KTV together also ah!!
Maybe you and Em should celebrate at K-box?? HAHAHAAH!!!
Dawnie and I will sing Happy Birthday in Korean for you 2 ok!



p/s I ate half block of the M&S's Dark Chocolate Digestive Biscuits coz Grace showed me this...
http://www.eposh.net

No comments: