Friday, November 7, 2008

Facebook Addict

Facebook is destroying my life!
I'm spending such an enormous amount of time there.
If I'm not on it, I'm thinking about it.

Lost about 50% of my concentration.
Didn't brush my teeth till like 12pm and after that couldn't recall if I did brush my teeth until I looked at the wash area and saw that it's sprinkled with water.
20 minutes ago, I had my dinner using my chopsticks the wrong way up.
Only realized after a few mouthfuls of noodles.
All because I'm playing Be a Tycoon, Mob Wars and Mafia Wars simultaneously!

FACEBOOK POWER!

ANYWAY, Mafia Wars is my favorite at the moment. I'm gloating over all these people.



Being new to these games, I didn't know that people could just attack you without you going into a fight, so for Mob Wars my gangster is just getting whacked all over the place.
So learning from experience...my mafia in Mafia Wars is a phreak!! WOOHOOO!!!

I didn't even go looking for fights lo, all these people will bu zi bu jue come and attack you.
(my mob boss is damn weak compared to my mafia, people keep stealing my $$ and once I almost died. RAWR!!)
Hahaha! Even though it's a game, I was feeling quite victimized la. BUT now, instead of feeling scared of the attacks, I WANT to get WHACKED (coz you get free experience points and $ if you win the fights).
Yay! my Mafia boy!


************************************

My powers of persuasion are non-existant.
Had a class where one of my little dare devils was playing with water.
He did ballet underwater...holding breath and turning ard and ard and ard...like a zillion times.
He was doing OK, till the last round where he ran out of air.
Came up with a red nose and choking and sputtering for air...

I said : Why?? Thirsty is it? Need to drink water??
Kid said : Nooo...*shake head*
I said : Water tastes like Coca-Cola right?
Kid said : Nooo...
I said : Pepsi??
Kid said : Nooo...
I said : Sprite?? Juice?? 7-Up??
Kid said : It tastes like there's medicine in it!

*fainted*
I cant even fake a four year old...

************************************

Spent money on clothing again on Thursday!
Dawn put thoughts into my head.

Sale...

Shorts...

Nice...

2 for $20...

Cheap...

Buy...
Buy...
Buy...


And today in an sms, still ask me to buy some more.
Even after I told her that, the minute I open my cupboard, I see many many shorts.
Maybe I should do a post on my many many shorts then you'll be convinced le.


************************************

This is the type of leotard/leggings I've been mentioning.


photo credit to dragthis

It's supposed to be for training but...

I'll use them for extra protection against the sun!!
No more charcoal legs for me!! =)
So I'm looking for gym leotards!!!
Let me know if you happen to see any.


And talking about training...



I would wear the elephant shoes if they were in my size!




We took double the time to reach Pao Pao Cha...hahah!





As usual, nothing to do and feeling trigger happy.




You can't see it but there's an egg behind. This is after-training food.

Rest of the pics will be up at FaceBook!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your favorite cologne, your Leotards and tights with fresh fabric softener smell...legwarmers, .....all this brings back the memories from last session, the last exam, the last performance.